#BEAST101 is a novice-level weight lifting written program designed to be easy to follow. While the program is geared towards beginners, the goal is to provide a structured routine that can be followed until you are comfortable with trying out new forms of weight lifting exercises. These lifting routines are recommended to be followed prior to your cardio routine. Purchasing this program does not give access to personal training. If personal training is needed, see applicable rates.
The program is for the following individuals:
- Has knowledge of proper lifting form of the exercises listed below and can perform them safely.
- Can manuever around the gym independently.
- In need of a routine that is challenging in weight, yet simple to perform.
- Want to begin toning the body.
- Lost in the gym and need an easy to follow plan.
The following exercises are utilized in the program:
- Bench Press
- Bicep Curls
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Abductor
- Hip Thrust
- Incline Dumbbell Press
- Lat Pull Down
- Leg Extension
- Leg Press
- Seated Rows
- Straight Arm Pull Down
- Triceps Push Down
**If you are new to weight lifting or Pure Beast Fitness’ lifting programs, start with Phase 1 and work your way up. Program increases with both intensity and complexity.**